Coffee, anyone?

Thursday, June 12, 2008

One More Day

Dear Bee,

It's been hard, the past few hours when I've been uploading these songs to the Mickey MP3 Player and posting the lyrics for you on this blog... My body's doing all the work, but my heart's been missing you so damn much it hurts. I really do wish there would've been one more day for us to be together, without phone calls, no TV, no nothing, just the two of us. Guess I didn't realize that time had been flying and now it's time to say goodbye. Somehow "I miss you" simply couldn't explain how I feel right now... So I guess I'll just have to let you listen to the songs yourself. Anyways, I hope we both do well in our internship, and I hope you'd have a good time in Korea. I'll be waiting here for you to come back. I love you.

Love,
Khai

Posted by Sky :: 1:10 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------